It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: http://www.strikeforceclan.com
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:02 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

website owner: Shadow
website address: http://www.strikeforceclan.com
website title: Strike Force Clan
short description: A clan for an online game. Fully complete with profiles that track users stats and a points system to reward active users.
design by: Template(BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign), However I created the flash logo and have modified much of this Template to suit my site's needs, including creating new graphics to match the current theme
scripting by:
-Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
-Main portal powered by MX-System
-I modified an encrible amount of both of these systems, giving them much more functionality than they originally had
content updated/provided by: Technically me, however all of my users bring their own content into our community.
released (date): 29 Jan 2006 05:18 pm
last major design/functionality update (date): Today, I make functionality updates very often
intended audience: Players of the online FPS Metroid Prime: Hunters(MPH) ; however I intend to expand it to a general Nintendo Wi-Fi online clan later
site goal: Bring players together to discuss the games they love and give them a chance to fight other players. And of course to defeat other clans! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:47 pm 
Posts like crazy!
Posts like crazy!

Site Not Hosted Here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:09 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Dang your right, I have recently switched hosts(originally was hosted here) and I still recieved the newsletter thinking it was my new host. I forgot to check the address, lol.

Well please disregaurd my entry.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team, Jury