It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Your advertisements...in XHTML?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:05 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Hi, I have been working on creating XHTML 1.1 stricty documents for a while now, and when I went to validate, it threw errors. These errors were caused by the ads. Is there any way somebody can convert the ads to XHTML 1.1 strict? It would not cause problems in any other page or document type as XHTML 1.1 is the latest and all previous definitions are more loose thus allowing it to validate.

If you want I can even convert the advert code to XHTML1.1 so it is as simple as dropping the code where it needs to be in your auto-code thing to display it on pages.

Understand that I am completely content with the free banner hosting, and I cannot afford to move up to bannerless. The only problem thus far has been the lack of validation. Any help or direction on this issue would be appreciated, and I give a thank-you now for all who may have help to offer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:34 pm 
Support Team Member

I have already issued this problem to our developers and they will make their best to resolve the problem as soon as possible (unfortunately, I cannot provide you with a time frame about this).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:51 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Well, I thank you for your reply and look forward to being able to fully validate my page!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:21 am 
Support Team Member

Ethrel wrote:
Well, I thank you for your reply and look forward to being able to fully validate my page!

You are welcome!
It is just a matter of time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team