It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Newbie in trouble
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:11 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Almost 48 hours ago I sterted my new account, domain, and all the staff in the bussines mode. Next morning some guy ringed my phone and asked me to confirm I wanted to register my domain name. I sayd yes.
Now after two days I still cannot see my domain or any page on internet, my e-mail is able to send but not to recive messages, my file manager don't show my domain name or any root directory except one named "/" under the one you can see another named "www", my DNSs still not corrected and I don't see where are the tools to create html pages nor php, nor nothing. Besides the fact that I am stupid and have not much idea about computers I dont see anything I can use if there is not a web to work on.
No flames please, just any sugestion, solution, something I may use as a hint...
Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:30 pm 

It can take a minimum of 48 hours for a domain name to propagate accross all the dns servers around the world.

I would give it another 24 hours, if nothing, open a support ticket or sent an email to support.

Grout Recoloring Systems: http://coloryourgrout.com

Save Your Data - Do Backups
http://forum.100webspace.com/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:38 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

So it is just a matter of patience... hm and all the problems I described are realted to that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:38 am 
Noobie
Noobie

hi,

To a extent bobg is 100% correct in regards to the domain stuff... but its weird that you are unable to see your tools.

I would suggest you to raise a support ticket with webspace.... they should reply back promptly....may be there's some problem with domain delegation or maybe its genuinely taking time.....

Don't worry everything will be fine...just raise the ticket....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:09 pm 
Support Team Member

Please open a trouble ticket.
To do this use the "request help" link under every post in every help topic in the Help Center in your Control Panel.
Than we can be able to check your problem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team