It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Why Free Server is Slow ?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

I am using free hosting service of 100webspace.com But this free server is so slow when I try to open my website at this hosting then it takes time for loading so I want to know that why this service is slow ? If it is temporary slow then please reply me and inform me I am waiting your response .
job workwork joblive tvmake money onlinekala jaduistikharashadipakistani lawyersptcadsenseearn onlineurdu font kahani

Post subject: Re: Why Free Server is Slow ?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

mudaber wrote:
I am using free hosting service of 100webspace.com But this free server is so slow when I try to open my website at this hosting then it takes time for loading so I want to know that why this service is slow ? If it is temporary slow then please reply me and inform me I am waiting your response .
job workwork joblive tvmake money onlinekala jaduistikharashadipakistani lawyersptcadsenseearn onlineurdu font kahani

Hello,

Please open a trouble ticket regarding this atter via Control Panel Open New Ticket menu which is situated under the Help section. Then we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you for the assistance!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Upgrading to paid hosting usually improves the service and speed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Hello,
Upgrading your hosting account provides more features in your hosting Control Panel and some hosting plans provide more CPU, Storage, etc.

If you want we can revise the website and do speed tests, but in order to do so, please open a Support Ticket from the Help Section of your Control Panel and provide us with the domain name.

This way we would be able to investigate and provide you with proper assistance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team