All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: exBB Portal-Mix & MODs for phpBB Communities
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:02 pm 
I have no life!
I have no life!

Hello World or Worlds :wink:,

I have just started a new website for phpBB Community support. We will provide free support via our forums and site. Although, exBB Portal-Mix and MODs community is also the home of and development of exBB Portal-Mix.

exBB Portal-Mix is going to be the new best easy to use portal and small CMS for phpBB Communities. The current development of exBB Portal-Mix is going on. The first version has not been completed yet, but will be soon for BETA release. :D

exBB MODs are phpBB Community MODifications made and authored by the exBB Group. We will take your phpBB MODification requests and we will build / program them. Although, this is not certian that we will 100% for sure build the MODs. But most likely we will. :D

exBB Custom MODs are phpBB Community MODifications that are customly built and installed on your phpBB Community Forums and they are authored by the exBB Group. Although, these custom MODifications are paid for. :wink: :D

On our support forums, we will provide free phpBB and exBB Portal-Mix & MOD support. :D

I recommend all phpBB Community Users to come and visit, register and use our free services offered at exBB Portal-Mix & MODs community.

Our URL is: www.exbb-phpbb.com
Our Forums URL is: www.exbb-phpbb.com/phpBB2/

Please come over, register, get help, and take advantage of our free services! :D

Hope to see you at exBB Portal-Mix and MODs! :D

CyberGeek's Software Solutions
-- WWW: http://www.cybergeeksoftware.com
-- Tech Line: 1-519-860-4557
-- Email: cybergeek@cybergeeksoftware.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:57 pm 
looks good :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team