It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Domain Name Registration/hosting
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:50 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

1 ) Do you offer domain name registration?
Yes. We register the following TLDs (Top Level Domains): .com | .net | .org | .info | .biz | .us

Contact the sales department at sales@100webspace.com for more information.

2 ) Why do I need a domain name?
All Domain Names are unique. Your domain name is your identity on the World Wide Web. For businesses and organizations, a domain name can help brand your products and services. For individuals and clubs, a domain can identify your affiliations, relationships, or can just be your online personality.

Note: On our servers you need a domain to create an email account - please refer to the topic E-Mails.

3 ) If I register a domain name, do I own it and for how long?
By paying the domain registration fee, you license the rights to use the domain name throughout the world for a specific time - usually for a year or two. No matter whether you use it or where you host it, you will own it for the registration period.

4 ) I already have a domain, how can I use it with your web hosting services?
Just add the domain name (in the yourdomain.com format) inside the 'Hosted Domains' section of the Control Panel.

Make sure that the following name servers (DNS) have been set:

DNS settings are listed on the 'Hosted Domains' page in the Control Panel.

5 ) How many domains can I register?
As long as you pay for the domain names and use them according the TOS of the registrar there will be no problem for you to register as many domains as you need.

However keep in mind that every web hosting plan has its limitations as to how many domains you can host.

6 ) How do I register a domain?
You can register a domain from the 'Domain Registration' section of your web hosting Control Panel. The registration fee is $19.95/year however this might change from year to year.

7 ) Do you register domains via Enom?
Yes we do

8 ) How do I register a country specific domain name? (e.g., co.uk, .fr, .nl, etc.)
We can only host your country specific domain name. We do not register country specific domain names. Each country has its own domain registry that operates either directly with the public or through resellers. You will need to find the particular country specific domain registry and follow their procedures.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team