It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: My database has been deleted.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:04 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Hello,

I'd like to start off saying I have quite a serious problem with my SQL Database, I started off by buidling my domain, I have a free hosting account and I think 100webspace is doing a pretty good job with everything, but there's one problem, I created a SQL database for a place to put phpbb2 forums for an online gaming clan to go along with my site, and everythings been going fine untill my database was deleted mysteriously, I have no idea what happened, My forums would not connect to the database and wouldn't load, So I logged into 100webspace and checked the "SQL Database Manager" my database I had created was not there, I looked over to the left to check my usage of databases, it says 1 is being used and 0 are free, so that means it still thinks my database is still there, and I tried creating a new one under the same name, but it says one already exists with that name, but it is not listed and my bulletin board cannot connect to it, So does anyone know who I can contact to help me, or how I can get some help for this issue? Thank you

Cordially

shohaw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:07 am 
Noobie
Noobie

edited, double post sorry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:00 am 
Noobie
Noobie

HI.
Same here.
It happend to everyone. The crew is trying to fix it.
I am just wondering: I am not going to loose my database for good am I? I havenĀ“t backed it up for a while... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:01 am 
Support is probably fixing it as we speak :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team