It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: PhpNUKE - Installation Issues ( white page on loadup)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:28 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Hi Webspace.

Ok i have an issue, i have put in a ticket for this, but i am also putting in here just in case it cannot be answered, or help someone else out also.

Currently i have a preimum hosting plan with you with 1 x Domain and 1 x sub domain

The primary domain guildcoalesce.com has a database connected to the phpBB forums which i have setup and works fine.

The subdomain gaming.guildcoalesce i have bought another seperate database for and installed the database for the phpNUKE forums.

Now the database sql transfer went over fine and i am able to edit and access this. However after modifying the config.php file to point to the database linked to phpNUKE all it does is come up with a blank white screen. I have checked the config.php file and all info is correct ( otherwise it would spam an error message). I read up on the pathetic FAQ//Community section of phpnuke.org and all it told me to do was get the latest apache server version. ( which im sure you guys have)

So what can i do to resolve this, has this issue come up before hand?

In regards to setting up the DB// sub domain all of that is done correctly and i think that the only issue here is either the config.php file ( something i keep missing thats wrong) or theres a trick that i dont know about to get the php output to display.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:39 pm 

Are you sure none of the tables are corrupt in the DB?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team