All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Images not showing on web page
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Hi,

I'm a newbie using FZ. My problem is I can't get my images to appear on my web page. I keep getting the small blue box with the question mark on my web page. When I upload my web page, I can get all the copy to appear. My image directory is on my remote site side were the server is located. But image directory was still not showing any file size. I decided to go into my images directory and individually transfer my jpeg image to the server side in FZ window. My image file size than show up on server side of window. This proceeder still did not bring up images on my web page. Also, what information goes in the 'Default remote directory' in the Site Manager? Will someone please help me out with this problems?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.filezilla-project.org/vie ... hp?t=21499
Motion graphics studio

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Images not showing on web page
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

Please open a trouble ticket from your account with us and provide us with more detailed information regarding the exact trouble that you experience so we will be able to review this case for you and assist you further. You will be able to do this via the Open a New Ticket button of your account control panel Help Center section at the top right corner in Hosting Control Panel.

100WebSpace.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team