It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Dreamweaver
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:58 am 
Noobie
Noobie

I am wanting to make a website using Microsoft Dreamweaver 2004. I just want to upload my page to a website and have it accesible by friends and whatnot. Is this possible using this web hosting? Im under the impression that i have to use their website builder. I had a very basic design, a black background and blue header and when i uploaded it and viewed my website index page it was a white background and the blue header covering the 100webspace banner. Also, when i goto the link i got from webspace telling me where to go to see my website it comes up with a Parent Directory thing and you have to actually click the Index page to get it to come up. Any help would be appreciated.

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:46 am 
yes you can, give me a sec and I will find a topic that tells you how to set it up, etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:48 am 
k, found it http://forum.100webspace.com/viewtopic.php?p=6769

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:53 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Hey RM, i went through the steps the same as the other guy in that post. But when i click Test it says server not responding. Im wondering if i need to do something on here in the Control Panel to help this? Im completly new to this. Remember i have yet to even make the site besides the basic index page but i want to make sure i can make this work before i make the entire site and realize i cannot get it on the net.[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:41 pm 
ok, what server are you on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:48 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Im not sure what your asking for. Like i said im completly new to this, beside making the website. Instead of waiting forever for replies on here, would you mind messaging me on AOL? DBZdragonz if you get a chance, im on pretty much 24/7.

Thanks

Post subject: RE
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:23 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Hi you can do it on the cPanel in the Password Protected Areas.

Post subject: dreamweaver
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:44 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

you mean macromedia dreamweaver right! not microsoft

Post subject: dreamweaver
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:15 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

i am no expert but have been using dreamweaver for my site design since day 1. i have uploaded files with no problems. I see them on the internet also.

please make sure your "site definition" in dreamweaver is correct. there is a wizard that will help you set it up and it will ask questions.

if you need to know how to answer some of the questions I can only tell you what has worked for me. I can try to answer specific questions you may have. Robinston

Post subject: dreaaaaaamweavah!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:36 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Yea, I use dreamweaver also (it rocks :P). IF you need any help you can IM me and I'll see if I can help. =)

DarkArmy
darkarmy.allhyper.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team