It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: 100webspace has gone downhill.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:36 am 
Noobie
Noobie

I had an account with 100webspace about a year ago, and it was wonderful. I bought a domain name, I bought a plan, and everything ran smoothly. However, this year I decide that they've been good to me and I'll start my business here. So, I buy a domain name, and I'm excited to start the business, but to my surprise, within 48 hours, my domain still does not work. After submitting the support ticket, I get the response that the "hardware is being upgraded". So I wait, and I wait. I get no results. I then respond to the support ticket asking if I would be able to get my domain released and my money refunded. And what else is the next response but one to say my problem has been fixed!

So I decide to give 100webspace my business anyway, and order a plan. The first time I did this I got a call immediately to confirm, and shortly after the ads were gone. This time, not so much. Nonetheless I decide I'll give them more time, seeing as it is a weekend.

While working on my site, I decide to make a subdomain. I set up the subdomain, and it does not go where I set it to go. So I delete it, and recreate it, and wait *up to 10 minutes* and nothing happens. About an hour later it finally comes up, and NO LONGER to my surprise, it STILL directs to the WRONG PAGE! So I submit yet another support ticket. They tell me to delete the subdomain and recreate it AGAIN!

The 100webspace service has disappointed me to an extreme level. The times are inaccurate, the excuses are lame, and the services are slow. Not to say the technical support is only around to tell you to do what you've done already or to give out their pathetic excuses. Needless to say, I will not host any client sites here, and I will no longer give 100webspace any more of my money. I'm getting what I paid for, and I am switching to a different, more reliable service. 100webspace, you did good for a while, but unless you fix your level of service and dedication to your clients, your slogan will remain misleading. Shame on you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:59 pm 
Support Team Member

The server problem has been solved. If you want try one more time to add your domain into the hosting account. But if you want to host here your domain name you will need to request your hosting account to be activated again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team