It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I cannot email support@100webspace.com!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:21 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

My site has been suspended for more than a week now, and I've been doing all I can to try to fix it, but to no avail, since it seems that whenever I try to contact you via email, the email just doesn't send. Either most of the time it fails to send but I'm unaware of this, or I'm just being IGNORED...

Either way, is there any other way to contact you to solve this problem without using email?

Emailing anyone else works fine, and I have no problems receiving email, either. It's just support@100webspace.com that doesn't seem to be getting my emails. (I'd not really be surprised if I'd been intentionally blocked or something... That's the best thing to do about a complaining paying customer; just IGNORE them and make them stop complaining by BLOCKING them!!)

Note also that I can't use the tickets system thing because MY ACCOUNT IS DISABLED.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:08 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Why not create a different e-mail address (gmail, yahoo, msn etc) and try sending from there? This way you'll know for sure if your e-mail addy has been blocked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:01 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

I thought of that, and made a gmail address and tried to contact them using that... That was hours ago though, and no response yet.
Hopefully they're just taking their time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:51 am 
Support Team Member

We have answered your email today. This was the first email we receive from you in the past several days according to what I see in our system.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team