It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Servers Down - Fixed - Down - Fixed ? Time To Give Up
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:38 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

I have been webhosting for the past 2 years and since i started with 100 webspace i have had nothing but problems and i feel sorry for my clients

allow me to point out a few things

1. 100webspace is never wrong << --- Blame Clients its easier than researching the problem
2. 100webspace email servers are still unconfigured so that hotmail ect excepts emails
3. 100webspace will post on a forum that there will be " MAINTENANCE " that seems to never help
4. 100webspace admins dont help just pass alone the problem
5. no matter how many customers are annoyed with the supposed " SERVICE " they supply and yet 100webspace still post on their mainpage

Quote:
# OUR SERVICE IS RISK-FREE FOR AT LEAST TWO REASONS:

* We have a fully featured free trial (free hosting plans) - you can evaluate our service without spending a dime. Moreover, you can use your free account for as long as you want without any charge!

* We have a 30-day money-back guarantee period - if you are unhappy with the service that you have paid for, we will give you your money back - no complicated procedures, and no delays!

# A FRIENDLY 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM - both for paid and free web hosting users! With an average response time of less than 60 minutes our support team is the best you'll ever find! Always prompt and informative!

# ADDITIONAL SUPPORT OPTIONS - a support forum with an extensive F.A.Q. section, context help menus and video tutorials in the web hosting control panel. We have managed to build a helping community - our support forum is a place where you can not only get prompt support but also exchange ideas with other users, present your website and get precious feedback. In the web hosting control panel you will find context help and video tutorials for each section - becoming familiar with the control panel is quite easy!

# A POWERFUL USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL PANEL. Our Control Panel provides the tools and utilities, which give you true control over your account and web pages. There is a large selection of options available in the Control Panel. Click here to see the DEMO.

# STABLE HIGH-SPEED SERVERS, which work in perfect synchronicity with our web hosting software.

# AN EXTREMELY HIGH UPTIME PERCENTAGE.

just me or is this complete SH*T

i wish to know a way where i can contact you so i can get my hosting refunded as to be honest honsting is not what 100webspace can provide

i shall be awaiting an answer probally wont get one !

thanks
mike

P.S GOT THE SAME PROBLEM POST IT HERE LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THERE SERVICE IS POOR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:46 am 
Support Team Member

Have you opened a trouble ticket from your account so we will be able to check this for you? If there was a problem with our services we always tell our clients!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:46 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

i have tryed submitting a support ticket with yet again no sucess !

i get the error

Cannot Send Mail

and the ticket isnt made

what should i do ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:39 am 
NO! I'm not a flooder!
NO! I'm not a flooder!

I hardly had any problems with 100webspace the first year I used the service back in 2005, but after the upgrades in 2006 to mid 2007 I had constant problems, so I switched providers. It's funny, my post I made why I was leaving wasn't as harsh as yours but they deleted it for some reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:24 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

that may be true but the reason they probally havent deleted this post is cause lets face it admins and mods ect dont use the forums. im sure it will get deleted as it spoils what they say is a perfect service :S

i cant send in a support ticket as it wont let me as its got bugs in it ! so what the hell just ignore it lol

its worked for all the other customers who 100webspace stich up why not one more

i like the way there was a quick reply saying please contact us this way nope

i get this

Quote:
Have you opened a trouble ticket from your account so we will be able to check this for you? If there was a problem with our services we always tell our clients!

hmmm is it just me or has there been no metion as to why the control panel is not working just cleverly dodged the question

shame they where going so well now going further down hill

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team