All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: About the server migration:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:03 am 
Noobie
Noobie

To whom it may concer:

What is the status on the server migration and also what is the status on moving all of the paid accounts over to the paid server(s)? I was checking the help forums here under support and I saw the older post about that they were going to be moving all of the paid accounts over to the paid servers.

I would like to know what the status of both of these issue here are because I have a paid account that is on the server freecooliste.com. NOw when I had first created my account here it was a free account, so that is why it is on this server. But from my understanding here, ALL of the paid accounts were supposed to be moved over to the paid servers when the server move was done. So just what is the status on both of these issues here.

All of the people that has paid accounts do deserve to know something about this and to know what the status of this is. And if everything in this has been completed yet or not. If not, it sure is taking them a awful long time to get all of this done. So if this has not all been done yetm just what is the hang up? And also everybody that has free accounts do deserve to know the status on the server move too.

So Please do post a update about both of these issues here either at once or ASAP. Thanks for any help and answers that you can provide on these issues here.

That's it for now. Take care till later. :-)
B4N Joel (aka joetom57) :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:07 am 
Support Team Member

I've answered your questions in a ticket.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team