It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Server with my website is down for 7 days!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:31 am 
Noobie
Noobie

100webspace Server where my website is located is down for 7 days now!
And still nothing, are all date lost or what?
Do you know, can it be fixed?
What is going on?
It is down for 7 days, for me that is inconceivable!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:22 pm 
Support Team Member

Please, provide us with your site name so we will be able to provide you with a proper assistance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:14 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Hello Viktor,

it is bezcenzure.webpal.info

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately the server where your account and site takes place is under distraint, which makes is not available for our any one. There is no access to the server or any of its content. Our leaders are doing their best to regain access to the server. Unfortuantely we are not able to provide you with any time frame on when the server will be available again.

In this case we suggest our customers to sign up for a new account with us at

http://100webspace.com/

so they will be able to upload your their sites to the new accounts and to continue hosting the sites.

Please also note that in the begging of September was implemented new Management decision to discontinue the creation of any new free subdomain names.
We are forced to take such a drastic measure due to the fact that free subdomain names was lately used mainly for abusive activities, which we could not afford.
The hosting services will remain available with our hosting plans, but our customers will need their own domain name hosted with the accounts.
In case you do not have such one you will be able to register a new one via the Register/Transfer section of your account control panel with us. Here it is a list of the supported TLDs and their prices:

http://www.100webspace.com/domains/doma ... -list.html

If in the future you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

100WebSpace.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:19 am 
Noobie
Noobie

What is whit DataBase for my site?
Is DB server also down?

I have my Domain name for this website.
And now if I choose to host on your server again, I will need set new DNS for thah Domain name...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:28 pm 
Support Team Member

Hello britanyO2,

Please open a trouble ticket regarding this issue. Then we will be able to assist you. This can be done via the "Help Center" menu of your Control Panel.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:40 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

How can I access my Control Panel? Server, on which my cPanel is located, is down!
Login page is located on http://allhyper.com/members/login.php and there is no access to this login page!

Quote:

"Hmm, allhyper.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run allhyper.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 pm 
Support Team Member

The situation is really complicated for both our sides(yours as our clients and ours as your web-hosting provider). The problem with our data center is not a technical one. The problem is that they were shut due to the fact that they have not paid their taxes and bills. The whole data center was closed and the power and Internet networks shut down, too. We are trying to contact them but no one answers our emails and phone calls. We are discussing this problem with our managers in order to find a solution soon but as we are restricted to our servers we are not even able to migrate them to a new data center and to set them up there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 am 
Noobie
Noobie

[quote="Andy"]The problem is that they were shut due to the fact that they have not paid their taxes and bills.[/quote]

Who did not paid taxes and bills?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

As my colleague Andy have explained you in his post our DataCenter have not paid their taxes and bills, therefore the DataCenter is closed for the present time. Unfortunately we sill do not have any news regarding this case, therefore we are not able to tell you when our servers will be online again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this case.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team