It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Your account has been suspended because you breached our ter
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Discovered this 12 hours ago. I have still not received any mail from you. I have sendt you 2 mails. I included my full name and client id in the mails. It worries me that you don't notify me of the problem by mail nor answer these mails when you claim to have 24/7 support.

What is going on with my account?

[quote] Your account has been suspended because you breached our terms and conditions. You should receive an email with information about it. Bear in mind that this could be due to one of the following:

1. If you have run background processes (IRC or flood utils)(this could be due to some hacker who entered through your PHP scripts. In such cases you are responsible to update the PHP scripts to the latest version so that you don't get hacked)

2. If you have been sending mass emails (the maximum quantity allowed per day is 1500 emails)

3. If your website has generated more than the allowed CPU usage per 180 seconds or 24h. You can keep track of your CPU usage in the Load Stats section.

4. If you have paid for the hosting account and our Sales Verification Department hasn't been able to verify your account yet. In this case you'd better contact a sales representative of ours as soon as possible in order to complete the verification procedure and activate your account immediately.
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:07 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

I dont get this. You say:

[quote]A FRIENDLY 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM - both for paid and free web hosting users! With an average response time of less than 60 minutes our support team is the best you'll ever find! Always prompt and informative![/quote]

I sent you (support@100webspace.com) mail 14 hours ago and resent it 2 hours ago.

Why do I not get any answers or notifications from you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 pm 
Support Team Member

Please send it again.

Thank you in advance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

now sendt!

But why do you need again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

how am i supposed to be able to post a trouble ticket when im not even able to login to my account?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

able to login now. dont know why though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:28 pm 
Support Team Member

Could you be so kind and post your account username here in this topic so we will be able to check the problem from our end?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team