It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Sales and payment question
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:31 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

I have recently bought the bussiness package and am wondering a few things so here they are:

1.)Will I pay 32.90 a month or 12.99(as it said) or was the 32.90 the intial fee and every time after this will be 12.99.

2.)I was thinking of buying another bussiness package for my wife can I do that with the the same paypal account or is there an easier way? Combining the payments or soemthing like that.
(Check below for my reason why under question #3.)

3.)Do you offer any type of discount when I buy 2 bussiness packages or something similiar?

Reason for 2 bussiness packages:

My wife needs all the space and bandwidth for her site because its really big. I need all the space for my site Because its really big. We need 2 because its simply too small for 2 sites to be on.

Thanks and hope you reply soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:46 pm 
Support Team Member

Regarding your questiong:

1.)Will I pay 32.90 a month or 12.99(as it said) or was the 32.90 the intial fee and every time after this will be 12.99.

A: tha cost of the Business package is 12.99 /mo (probably you have pay for another service too , a domain name I guess.

2.)I was thinking of buying another bussiness package for my wife can I do that with the the same paypal account or is there an easier way?

A: Sorry but there is no way to combine payment, but there is no problem to use the same pay pal account.

3.)Do you offer any type of discount when I buy 2 bussiness packages or something similiar?

A: Unfortunately we do not offer discounts

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team