It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Error trying to upload an image with an Iurls via browser
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 am 
Noobie
Noobie

hey, recently switched to a new PC and have a very, very minor issue. When prompted to upload a file on chrome (for example, browsing for an image on , on my old machine I could always paste in an image URL (any direct image URL) and it would work. When I try now, the chrome tab pulls the 'Aw Snap!' thing and reloading and trying to browse again throws me an error that says "You can't open this location internet sweepstakes software using this program. Please try a different location." It happens regardless whether I use http or https to start the url, which was one suggested fix I saw. Since it works in other browsers (or at least, the only other one I've tried), I'm posting for help here. Nothing else I found worked, or even had a similar issue.

Last edited by prophec2 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Error trying to upload an image with an Iurls via browse
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:01 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

Hello,

This appears to be an issue of the Chrome browser. However, just to be sure, if you have a hosting account with us can you please open a ticket from it and provide us with the problematic URL so that we can see if we will be able to reproduce it on our end?

Best Regards,
Jace Cohen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team