It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Rate this site (1 is poor, 5 is excellent)!
5 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 100%  100%  [ 5 ]
1 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: http://plasticpassion.allhyper.com/tradinglist.php [2.00]
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:27 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

website owner: x-rays
website address: http://plasticpassion.allhyper.com/tradinglist.php
website title: Plastic Passion - A Cure Trading Site
short description: dedicated to CDR/DVD trading of live recordings (sometimes called 'bootlegs'), with an extended catalogue of my own collection. This is only the main and buoyant part ('My trading list'), acessible from a search in Google, of a three-part site that is not wholly hosted by 100webspace (to avoid the banners, I have to say it, since it's rather incompatible with the design...)
design by: x-rays
scripting by: x-rays, apart from some of the Java scripts which are free scripts (all done in a simple notepad, XHTML and css compliant)
content updated/provided by: x-rays
released (date): April 2005
last major design/functionality update (date): when was the last major update (not the content, but the design/functionality)? April 2006
intended audience: bootleg traders
site goal: extend my collection and get in touch with other traders. please note that we only trade NON-COPYRIGHTED material, i.e. live recordings made by fans, so we're not in infringement of the law.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team, Jury