It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: need help with 7.6 platium
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:37 pm 
Noobie
Noobie

this problem only started 5 days ago i come home to have 20 PM's saying my accounts in my site are not working so i go look and it had this when i or any user logged into my site and it took me to my accounts

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: nav() in /home/jaysite/public_html/modules/Your_Account/public/userinfo.php on line 63

now i changed the nav() now the accounts is when ya log inn seems ok but as soon as you go to downloads it goes back to log inn saying you have to be logged in to download and just keeps doing that i this is driving me mad it seems to me the cookies or something is not taken as it is not logging you inn i can do things in admin but when i try to things as normal user it just does not work i hope i have explained it but i really need help as i had this sit

Post subject: Why it does not work
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:32 am 
I've had this problem. First, you need to disable email, unless you have a paid account. There is a chance that you did not create a normal account, so check that out. And thirdly, good luck getting that to work-I gave up and invented MarkNuke.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team