All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: .htaccess directives
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:10 am 
Noobie
Noobie

Hi

I am currently a member with the free plan. I am thinking of upgrading to the "Personal Pro" plan. Before paying I like to see exactly what the situation is.

I notice that for some reason the "Options -Indexes" .htaccess directive has been disabled. My question is: Is there any reason as to way its disabled? Will it be enabled if I had a paid plan? Will it be enabled in the future? Could it be enabled specifically for my account?

I realise this is being rather pedantic over one item, but it pays to have everything perfect. As you can see I don't particularly want directory indexes and empty indexes (using the IndexIgnore *) is not an option as it looks unprofessional.

I may have other questions before I sign up for paid hosting, but that is it for now.

Many thanks for your response in advance.

David Walker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:37 am 
Support Team Member

All our hosting plans do not allow 'Option" derectives to be changed with .htaccess file. IndexIgnore is the only way to prevent indexing on your pages. Sorry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team