It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Can't login
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:11 pm 
I just sign up for the personal plan June 17'th 2008 and I can login to control panel that time. FYI, I haven't uploaded any files because it said I have to wait for some hours. Now, I want to login but the following error occurred:

Your account has been suspended because you breached our terms and conditions. You should receive an email with information about it. Bear in mind that this could be due to one of the following:

1. If you have run background processes (IRC or flood utils)(this could be due to some hacker who entered through your PHP scripts. In such cases you are responsible to update the PHP scripts to the latest version so that you don't get hacked)

2. If you have been sending mass emails (the maximum quantity allowed per day is 1500 emails)

3. If your website has generated more than the allowed CPU usage per 180 seconds or 24h. You can keep track of your CPU usage in the Load Stats section.

4. If you have paid for the hosting account and our Sales Verification Department hasn't been able to verify your account yet. In this case you'd better contact a sales representative of ours as soon as possible in order to complete the verification procedure and activate your account immediately.

Please help ASAP, I hope to upload something today but I still can't access my account. I have checked PayPal and nothing seems to be wrong with the payment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:07 pm 
Support Team Member

Could you please provide us with your account username so we will be able to assist you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: fhmagic, KJ, Moderators, Support Team